Piranha P-110 Hydraulic Ironworker Machine
The Piranha Model P-110 Ironworker is a strong workhorse capable of performing in heavy applications. This machine boasts:
- Industry leading cycle times—punch holes in less time than other ironworker machines.
- Urethane Strippers—Results in less part distortion, faster cycle times, no need for stripper height adjustment.
- Integrated notching station—Low shear removes fillet for precise, burr-free cuts and clean notches.
- Quick-Change Tooling—Split dovetail slide mountings—make tool changes from punching to bending in less than one minute.
- Automatic Urethane Hold-Downs—This unique Piranha feature, coupled with a low rake angle, keeps parts from deforming or shifting during the shearing process. The hold-downs work automatically, eliminating the need for time-consuming adjustments between cuts.
- Ergonomics—Convenient work height and visibility for all stations. The single work height also provides added benefits when using roller feed tables.
Features and attachments are shown on the P-65 and vary by model.
Request More Information and Price Quote
Use what our team knows about metal fabrication to help you improve your production performance and increase your profitability.
Call 800-338-5471 or click below to request product information, professional consultation, and a price quote.
Request More Information
Piranha P-110 Hydraulic Ironworker Machine
The Piranha Model P-110 Ironworker is a strong workhorse capable of performing in heavy applications. It places second to the most powerful in our line of hydraulic ironworker machines which includes P-50, P-65, P-90, P-110, and P-140 single-operator ironworkers, and PII-88 and PII-140 dual-operator ironworker machines.
- The P-110 hydraulic ironworker has more standard workstations than any other ironworker machine in its class. This includes punching, bending, bar shear, angle shear, round bar shear, and an integrated coper/notcher.
- The P-110 has a dovetail slide that allows an operator to switch from punching to bending in just a few seconds
- The P-110 has full electrical control of its stroke with a foot switch and limit switch stroke controls.
- The no slug-loss shearing saves material, keeps the machine area cleaner, and offers larger material capacity than the competition. A wide variety of optional tooling is available to enhance the P-110’s capabilities.
- Piranha’s incomparable integrated coper/notcher station outperforms any other ironworker machine. Notch from thick to thin, remove the full leg from angle iron, shave even the smallest piece from the end of the work piece, and maintain total control of the part – from any angle.
P-110 Hydraulic Ironworker Machine
- Complete Punching Attachment with split dove tail mounting
- 5 Punch and Die sets
- Automatic Urethane Hold Down on the Punch Stripper and on Angle, Plate and Bar Shear
- Front and rear 5 position joy stick controls (electric) with jog up & down, fast up & down, neutral
- Remote Electric Foot Switch that can be connected at either end of the machine
- Electric Limit Switches that can be set for stroke control when using foot control
- Set of Round Bar Knives [2 way] (customers choice to 2)
- Set of 16.625 Plate Shear Knives [4 way]
- Set of 20.5″ Plate Shear Knives [4 way] (instead of Round Bar Knives and 16.625″ Plate Shear Knives)
- Extra Blank Knife to extend shear to 20.5″
- Set of Angle Knives [8 way top] [4 way bottom]
- Set of Coper Knives [2 way top] [4 way bottom]
- Chip Buckets (2 each)
- Extra Oil Filter
- Coupling Wrench & 3/8″ Allen Wrench
- Integral Lifting Lug for instant portability
Capacities & Specifications
|Throat Depth||12″||Coper-Notcher (Tons) (Max.)||95 4″ x 6″ x 3/8″|
|Open Height||15-1/2″||Bending Attachment (Optional)||12″, 24″|
|Closed Height w/o Die Block||10-1/4″||Punch End – Strokes Per Minute Optional Speed-Up Kit||30 @ 3/4″ 41 @ 3/4″|
|Stroke Length||5-1/4″||Work Station Height Approx.||44″|
|Platen Table Size (D-W)||14-1/2″ x 21″||Hydraulics Pump GPM System R/V PSI||10.5 3200|
|Punch Hole Size (Max. Material) Max. Hole Size (Material)||110 Tons 1-7/16″ (1″) 5″ (1/4″)||Fluid Capacity (gal.)||25|
|Plate Shear||20-1/2″ Long 1″ x 12″ 3/4″ x 18″ 1/2″ x 20″||Motor Std. 230/460 3 Ph. 1800 RPM Opt Phase & Voltage Available||10 HP 3 Ph.|
|Angle Shear||6″ x 6″ x 5/8″||Dimensions (Net) W-L-H Approx.||35″ x 90″ x 66-1/2″|
|Bar Shear Round (min. to max.) Square (min. to max.)||1/2″ to 2″ 1/2″ to 1-3/8″||Weight (Net) Lbs. Approx.||5800|
- Hydraulic Ironworker Machines
- Plasma Tables
- HD Plasma Tables
- Hydraulic Press Brakes
- Hydraulic Shears
- Thermal Metal Cutting
- Fiber LASER
- Combination Punch Plasma
- Bending Rolls
- Portable Presses
- Single-End Punch Press
- CNC Fabricators
- Ironworker Tooling
- Portable Tooling
- Combination Tooling
- Custom Tooling
- Special Tooling