Piranha P-50 Hydraulic Ironworker Machine
Piranha P-50 ironworker machines are the entry-level of the iconic line of Piranha hydraulic ironworker machines, but they don’t lack the toughness and precision that is expected from a Piranha Ironworker. They are just the right tool for many jobs, but if you need more, check out our full line of ironworker machines.
P-50 is the entry point in our line of hydraulic ironworker machines which includes P-50, P-65, P-90, P-110, and P-140 single-operator ironworkers, and PII-88 and PII-140 dual-operator ironworker machines.
- Industry leading cycle times—punch holes in less time than other ironworkers.
- Urethane Strippers—Results in less part distortion, faster cycle times, no need for stripper height adjustment.
- Integrated notching station—Low shear removes fillet for precise, burr-free cuts and clean notches.
- Ergonomics—Convenient work height and visibility for all stations. The single work height also provides added benefits when using roller feed tables.
- Punch Station
- Angle Shear
- Flat Shear Station
- Coper-Notcher Station
- Urethane Stripper Assembly
- Hold Down Assembly
- Electric Foot Switch
- Electric Limit Switches
Capacities & Specifications
|Throat Depth||5″||Coper-Notcher (Tons) (Max. Material)||40 2-1/4″ x 3″ x 1/4″|
|Open Height||11-1/2″||Optional Bending Attach.||6″ 12″|
|Closed Height w/o Die Block||7-3/4″||Punch End Strokes Per Minute||30 @ 1/2″|
|Stroke Length||3-3/4″||Work Station Height Approx.||42″|
|Platen Table Size (D-W)||8″ x 16″||Hydraulics Pump GPM System R/V PSI||3.6 2800|
|Punch Hole Size (Max. Material) Max. Hole Size (Material)||50 Tons 13/16″ (3/4″) 3 ” (3/16″)||Fluid Capacity (gal.)||12|
|Plate Shear||13″ Long 3/4″ x 6″ 1/2″ x 10″ 3/8″ x 12″ 1/4″ x 13″||Motor Std. 230/460 3 Ph. 1800 RPM Opt Phase & Voltage Available||3 HP 3 Ph.|
|Angle Shear||3″ x 3″ x 3/8″ 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ x 5/16″||Dimensions (Net) W-L-H Approx.||24″ x 55″ x 58″|
|Bar Shear Round (min. to max.) Square (min. to max.)||Optional 1/4″ to 1-3/8″ 1/2″ to 1″||Weight (Net) Lbs. Approx.||1700|
Request More Information and Price Quote
Put 140 years of industry experience to work for you! Use what our team knows about metal fabrication to help you improve your production and increase your profit.