Piranha P-65 Hydraulic Ironworker Machine
Piranha P-65 ironworker is our most popular hydraulic ironworker machine, and covers the needs of most shops. Here are some reasons why the Piranha P-65 model ironworker is so popular:
- More standard workstations than any other ironworker machine in its class.
- Fastest punching stroke in the hydraulic ironworker industry.
- Quick-Change Tooling: Split dovetail slide mountings make tool changes from punching to bending in less than one minute.
- Larger material capacity than the competition
- Piranha’s incomparable coper/notcher station outperforms any other hydraulic ironworker machine.
- More Features and Specifications
Request More Information and Price Quote
Use what our team knows about metal fabrication to help you improve your production performance and increase your profitability.
Call 800-338-5471 or click below to request product information, professional consultation, and a price quote.
Request More Information
Piranha P-65 is the most popular in our line of hydraulic ironworker machines which includes P-50, P-65, P-90, P-110, and P-140 single-operator hydraulic ironworkers, and PII-88 and PII-140 dual-operator ironworker machines.
- The P-65 has more standard workstations than any other hydraulic ironworker machine in its class. This includes punching, bending, bar shear, angle shear, round bar shear, and an integrated coper/notcher.
- The P-65 hydraulic ironworker has a dovetail slide that allows an operator to switch from punching to bending in just a few seconds
- The P-65 hydraulic ironworker has full electrical control of its stroke with a footswitch and limit switch stroke controls – this, coupled with urethane strippers and more horsepower per ton, gives the P-65 ironworker the fastest punching stroke in the industry.
- The no slug-loss shearing saves material, keeps the machine area cleaner, and offers larger material capacity than the competition. A wide variety of optional tooling is available to enhance the P-65’s capabilities.
- Piranha’s incomparable integrated coper/notcher station outperforms any other hydraulic ironworker machine. Notch from thick to thin, remove the full leg from angle iron, shave even the smallest piece from the end of the work piece, and maintain total control of the part – from any angle.
P-65 Hydraulic Ironworker Machine
- Complete Punching Attachment with split dove tail mounting
- 5 Punch and Die sets
- Automatic Urethane Hold Down on the Punch Stripper and on Angle
- Plate and Bar Shear
- Front and rear 5 position joy stick controls (electric) with jog up & down, fast up & down, neutral
- Remote Electric Foot Switch that can be connected at either end of the machine
- Electric Limit Switches that can be set for stroke control when using foot control
- Set of Round Bar Knives [2 way] (customers choice to 1-1/2″)
- Set of 12.125 Plate Shear Knives [4 way]
- Set of Angle Knives [8 way top] [4 way bottom]
- Set of Coper Knives [2 way top] [4 way bottom]
- Chip Buckets (2 each)
- Extra Oil Filter
- Coupling Wrench & 3/8″ Allen Wrench
- Integral Lifting Lug for instant portability
Capacities & Specifications
|Throat Depth||8″||Coper-Notcher (Tons) (Max.)||56 2-3/4″ x 4″ x 1/4″|
|Open Height||13-1/2″||Bending Attachment (Optional)||8″, 12″, 14″, 24″|
|Closed Height w/o Die Block||9-1/4″||Punch End – Strokes Per Minute Optional Speed-Up Kit||30 @ 3/4″ 45 @ 3/4″|
|Stroke Length||4-1/4″||Work Station Height Approx.||42″|
|Platen Table Size (D-W)||10″ x 17″||Hydraulics Pump GPM System R/V PSI||7.5 3000|
|Punch Hole Size (Max. Material) Max. Hole Size (Material)||65 Tons 1-1/16″ (3/4″) 5″ (1/8″)||Fluid Capacity (gal.)||20|
|Plate Shear *with fixed hold down||15-1/2″ Long *1″ x 4″ 3/4″ x 10″ 5/8″ x 15″||Motor Std. 230/460 3 Ph. 1800 RPM Opt Phase & Voltage Available||7.5 HP 3 Ph.|
|Angle Shear ** with special blade||5″ x 5″ x 3/8″ **4″ x 4″ x 1/2″||Dimensions (Net) W-L-H Approx.||24″ x 66″ x 60″|
|Bar Shear Round (min. to max.) Square (min. to max.)||1/4″ to 1-1/2″ 1/2″ to 1″||Weight (Net) Lbs. Approx.||2600|
- Hydraulic Ironworker Machines
- Plasma Tables
- HD Plasma Tables
- Hydraulic Press Brakes
- Hydraulic Shears
- Thermal Metal Cutting
- Fiber LASER
- Combination Punch Plasma
- Bending Rolls
- Portable Presses
- Single-End Punch Press
- CNC Fabricators
- Ironworker Tooling
- Portable Tooling
- Combination Tooling
- Custom Tooling
- Special Tooling
Piranha Video Archives
Trademarks displayed on this page are the sole property of their respective owners.
© Copyright 2018 Mega Manufacturing, Creators of the Iconic Piranha Hydraulic Ironworker Machine - All Rights Reserved