Model 1524 CNC Fabricator, 24” Y-axis throat, 36” X-axis gaging, 50 ton hydraulic punching capacity, and CNC controlled automated gaging press, including:
- Panelgage E1071, 2 axis CNC Positioning control, machine mounted
- Conversational-type programming with full program review, edit and manual display.
- 6.4” touch screen
- VGA 640 x 480 display resolution with +64K color
- 4MB part program storage memory
- 10/100MB Ethernet port for network connection
- USB port will support memory stick for program transfer or storage
- External compact flash memory slot supports standard compact flash memory
- Axis drives package including drive motors, motor cables and motor adapters
- Shock mounted enclosure with cord to connect to 115 volt, single phase power and machine interface
- Set of (4) isolation micro-leveling pads
- Hydraulic Power Unit with 10 HP drip-proof motor and hydraulic oil, including all connecting hoses
- Manual Punch Adapter
- Manual Die Lock with electrical interlock
- Voltage Control Package, convertible for 230/3/60 or 460/3/60 electrical power
- Operating and Service Manual
- 1-1/4” Die Adapter and Stripper
- 1/4” Punch and Die
Panelgage E1101 CNC: 10.4” touch screen, SVGA 800 x 600 resolution
Offline programming for the Panelgage E1071 or E1101 CNC
- Part programs can be created on a PC and then downloaded to the E1071/E1101 either by a serial link cable (within 20’ of the control) or by a network connection.
- Converts Panelgage II or Excellon 2E part programs to E1071/E1101 control format. NOTE: Actek control programs are not compatible.
- Pressure switch cycle control for forming operations
- X-axis gaging extension, 36” to 72″ including a second material stop in addition to the standard stop
- Flip-up X-axis material stop for use with the X-axis extension allowing material to pass under the first stop for gaging to the second stop
- Leg-up angle/channel punch adapter and strippers
- Tool programming cart
- Material support table, 24” x 48” w/ flat top
- Alignment punch and die set (requires purchase of the 3-3/4” die adapter)
DIE ADAPTERS, FILLER PLATES AND STRIPPERS
for material up to 1/4″ thick:
- 2-1/8” die adapter, stripper, and filler plate for punching holes up to 1-7/16” diameter
- 2-3/4” die adapter, stripper, and filler plate for punching holes up to 2” diameter
- 3-3/4” die adapter, stripper, and filler plate for punching holes up to 3” diameter
- 4-3/4” die adapter, stripper, and filler plate for punching holes up to 4” diameter
- 5” stripper, and filler plate for punching holes up to 5” diameter
- NOTE: Large dies are machined to fit directly into the machine bolster and no die adapter is required for material from 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick
- Alignment Punch and Die Set
- Requires a 3-3/4” die adapter for material from 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick:
- 13/16” maximum diameter
- 1-7/16” maximum diameter
- 2” maximum diameter
Installation is included with the purchase of a 1524 Fabricator.
Training will take place at the time of installation and will cover the operation of the machine, best practices for programming and applications, and basic preventative maintenance. All programmers, shift operators, and maintenance personnel for the machine are asked to participate in this training.
Warranty period is one (1) year.
Phone support will be provided for the life of the machine at no additional charge.
This budgetary proposal is a reference document and subject to change without notice. Upon request, a final proposal will be issued including firm pricing and contractual information. This budgetary proposal is not an agreement on pricing or specifications.