Model 1548 CNC Fabricator, 48” Y-axis throat, 72” X-axis gaging, 50 ton hydraulic punching capacity, and CNC controlled automated gaging press, including:
- Panelgage E1071, 2 axis CNC Positioning control, machine mounted
- Conversational-type programming with full program review, edit and manual display.
- 6.4” touch screen
- VGA 640 x 480 display resolution with +64K color
- 4MB part program storage memory
- 10/100MB Ethernet port for network connection
- USB port will support memory stick for program transfer or storage
- External compact flash memory slot supports standard compact flash memory
- Left Hand Ball Transfer Support Table
- Right Hand Ball Transfer Support Table
- Set of (4) isolation micro-leveling pads
- Hydraulic Power Unit with 20 h.p. drip-proof motor and hydraulic oil, including all connecting hoses
- Powered Punch Adapter and Die Lock-up
- Pressure Switch Cycle Control
- Voltage Control Package, for 230 or 460/3/60 electrical power
- Guarded footswitch on 10′ (3 m) cord
- 1-1/4″ Die Adapter and Stripper Set with 1/4” Punch & Die
- Operating and Service Manual
Panelgage E1101 CNC: 10.4” touch screen, SVGA 800 x 600 resolution
Offline programming for the Panelgage E1071 or E1101 CNC
- Part programs can be created on a PC and then downloaded to the E1071/E1101 either by a serial link cable (within 20’ of the control) or by a network connection.
- Converts Panelgage II or Excellon 2E part programs to E1071/E1101 control format. NOTE: Actek control programs are not compatible.
- Extended X-axis Gaging Assembly 72” to 120”
- including an additional left-hand ball transfer support table.
- Extended X-axis Gaging Assebly 72” to 144” including an additional left-hand ball transfer support table.
- Angle/Channel Iron Leg-Up Punch Adapter/Stripper Set
- This assembly will punch angle and channel up to 3” leg-up with a maximum length of 72”. For lengths over 72”, the Angle Gaging Assembly, 120” or 144” is also required.
- Angle Gaging Assembly, 120” or 144
- This assembly requires the Angle/Channel Iron Leg-Up Punch Adapter and Stripper Set assembly and will punch angle and channel up to 3” leg-up with a maximum length of 144”.
- Tool programming cart
DIE ADAPTERS, FILLER PLATES AND STRIPPERS
for material up to 1/4″ thick:
- 2-1/8” die adapter and stripper for punching holes up to 1-7/16” diameter
- 2-3/4” die adapter and stripper for punching holes up to 2” diameter
- 3-3/4” die adapter and stripper for punching holes up to 3” diameter
- 4-3/4” die adapter and stripper for punching holes up to 4” diameter
- 5” stripper for punching holes up to 5” diameter
- NOTE: Large dies are machined to fit directly into the machine bolster and no die adapter is required for material from 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick
- Alignment Punch and Die Set
- Requires a 3-3/4” die adapter for material from 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick:
- 13/16” maximum diameter
- 1-7/16” maximum diameter
- 2” maximum diameter
Installation is included with the purchase of a Fabricator.
Training will take place at the time of installation and will cover the operation of the machine, best practices for programming and applications, and basic preventative maintenance. All programmers, shift operators, and maintenance personnel for the machine are asked to participate in this training.
Warranty period is one (1) year.
Phone support will be provided for the life of the machine at no additional charge.
This budgetary proposal is a reference document and subject to change without notice. Upon request, a final proposal will be issued including firm pricing and contractual information. This budgetary proposal is not an agreement on pricing or specifications.