- Make sure the hold-down adjustment lever is in the straight-up position.
- Older machines have a pin rather than a lever. No adjustment is necessary.
- Adjust the coupling nut so that it is flush with the top of the swing bolt.
- Push the hold-down up against the coupling nut.
- Start the machine and jog the arm down while watching the angle block as it moves down towards the table.
- Ensure that the angle block touches both sides of the table at exactly the same time.
- If not, adjust the nyloc nuts on the left and right sides of the hold-down adjustment lever to pull the angle block in the appropriate direction.
- Older machines have removable chrome caps and socket head bolt. The adjustment procedure is the same.
- Fine tune the placement of the urethane block by adjusting the coupling nut on the swing bolt.
- Hydraulic Ironworker Machines
- Plasma Tables
- HD Plasma Tables
- Hydraulic Press Brakes
- Hydraulic Shears
- Thermal Metal Cutting
- Fiber LASER
(1kW to 12kW)
- High Power Fiber LASER
(2kW, 4kW, 6kW, 12kW)
- Combination Punch Plasma
- Bending Rolls
- Portable Presses
- Single-End Punch
- CNC Fabricators
- Ironworker Tooling
- Portable Tooling
- Combination Tooling
- Custom Tooling
- Special Tooling