- Inside the cabinet, locate the pressure gauge zip-tied to the hydraulic hose.
- Remove the zip tie.
- Remove the hydraulic hose cap with an 11/16 wrench.
- Fit the pressure gauge to the hose, tightening with the 11/16 wrench.
- Start the Ironworker.
- Run the Ironworker to full top and check the pressure.
- Run the Ironworker to full bottom and check the pressure.
- Shut down the Ironworker.
- Remove the pressure gauge and store it in a safe location.
- Replace the hydraulic hose cap.
- Hydraulic Ironworker Machines
- Plasma Tables
- HD Plasma Tables
- Hydraulic Press Brakes
- Hydraulic Shears
- Thermal Metal Cutting
- Fiber LASER
- Combination Punch Plasma
- Bending Rolls
- Portable Presses
- Single-End Punch Press
- CNC Fabricators
- Ironworker Tooling
- Portable Tooling
- Combination Tooling
- Custom Tooling
- Special Tooling
Piranha Video Archives
Trademarks displayed on this page are the sole property of their respective owners.
© Copyright 2018 Mega Manufacturing, Creators of the Iconic Piranha Hydraulic Ironworker Machine - All Rights Reserved