Piranha Plate Rollers
About This Piranha Product
Piranha Bending Rolls
The Piranha plate roller line offers a wide range of models all made with welded steel frames and high-quality, robust roll shafts and bearings. All rolls are mounted using spherical bearings.
The swing guides are designed according to the lever arm principle, providing more power to bend the material, improving pre-bending and decreasing flat ends to minimum level. Managed from the control panel, the drop end opens and closes hydraulically. When the drop end is opened, the upper roll tilts up automatically, allowing easy removal of the finished part.
Piranha bending rolls can handle material thicknesses from 14-gauge to eight inches, as well as widths from 20 inches to 40 feet.
Standard features of the Piranha bending roll include:
- Cone bending device
- Induction hardened rolls
- Digital display for both side rolls
- Independent moving control panel
- Two bending speeds
- Cone opening and closing controlled on control panel
- Central rolls – upper and lower rolls – driven by hydraulic motor and planetary gearbox
- Electro-hydraulic calibration
There is also a wide range of optional features, such as:
- Infinitely variable speed of rotation
- Side and central supports for big sheet metal diameters
- Material feeding table with various features
- CNC graphic control system
- NC playback control system
- Interchangeable top roll for tighter diameters
- Oil cooling system
- Motors with variable voltages and frequencies
Piranha bending rolls deliver the efficiency and dependability your plate rolling operation demands.