When starting out with your new Piranha Press Brake, there’s a limited amount of data in the material library in your Delem DA 6060 controller. There’s an easy way to add any material to the database. All you need is a material cert provided from your source that lists the tensile strength of the material you’re using.
- Go to settings and access the tab labelled “Materials.”
- Scroll down to find an empty line.
- Plug in the name of your new material.
- Enter the tensile strength of the new material in tons per square inch.
- The controller will calculate the other two values, “E” and “n” automatically.
Your new material is now stored in the controller’s material library. Any time you select a material for a new job, you’ll see your new material in the drop-down menu. You can select it and the press brake will automatically use those values to give you a more precise bend.
Give us a call or check our website if you have any other questions about your Piranha press brake.
- Hydraulic Ironworker Machines
- Plasma Tables
- HD Plasma Tables
- Hydraulic Press Brakes
- Hydraulic Shears
- Thermal Metal Cutting
- Fiber LASER
- Combination Punch Plasma
- Bending Rolls
- Portable Presses
- Single-End Punch Press
- CNC Fabricators
- Ironworker Tooling
- Portable Tooling
- Combination Tooling
- Custom Tooling
- Special Tooling
Piranha Video Archives
Trademarks displayed on this page are the sole property of their respective owners.
© Copyright 2018 Mega Manufacturing, Creators of the Iconic Piranha Hydraulic Ironworker Machine - All Rights Reserved