Piranha PII-88 Ironworker
The Piranha Model PII-88 ironworker has dual-operator controls for the punch station and shear/coper stations and an Automatic Urethane Hold Down on the Plate and Angle Shear. Both ends of the machine can be operated independently of each other at the same time. A large, open punch station allows the use of a virtually unlimited range of standard accessories and special tooling, in addition to a 24″ plate shear capacity.
Ironworker Machine Build and Testing
- Mechanical Stripper Attachment- keeps material flat through the punching process, eliminating
distortion. The shorter required stroke gives you a faster punching cycle.
- Automatic Urethane Hold-downs- clamps and releases material automatically with each stroke. Part movement is eliminated by clamping the part throughout the entire shearing cycle.
- Visibility- a direct line of sight over the hold down bar allows the operator to easily and accurately line up cuts to the shear blades.
- Flat Bar Shear- the low rake angle shear design results in flatter and higher quality sheared parts. Shear blades have four usable edges giving you a longer life and less expensive blades.
- Angle Shear- the floating upper blade seats in the center of the angle prior to cutting minimizing
- Coper Notcher- the low rake angle keeps part flat and under control during notching
MAXIMUM SPECIFICATIONS (rated on mild steel)
|Punching (88 Tons)||1-1/16” diameter through 1” plate|
|Bending (Optional)||24”, 36”, 48” w/4-way die block|
|Round Bar Shear||1/4” through 1-1/2”|
|Square Bar Shear||1/2” through 1”|
|Flat Bar Shear||8” x 3/4”, 12” x 5/8”, 24″ x 1/4″|
|Angle Shear||5” x 5” x 3/8”|
|Coping/Notching||2-3/4” x 4” x 1/4”|
- Automatic Hold Down
- Coupling Wrench
- Punch Holder, Stripper, & Die Block
- 5 Punch & Die Sets 9/16” through 1-1/16”
- Chip Bucket
- Set of Angle Knives
- Extra Filter Element
- Set 1” Round Bar Knives
- Set of 20-5/8” Plate Shear Knives
- Instruction/Parts Book/Video Link
- Set of Coper Knives
|Image||Product||Item No.||Quick View|
ESTIMATED COST OF OWNERSHIP*
- 3 Years: $6.31 / Hour
- 4 Years: $4.73 / Hour
- 5 Years: $3.79 / Hour
*Based on a 50-week year and 40 hours per week
Prices listed are in USD and are valid for machines purchased and installed in the U.S.
Normal delivery is from stock subject to confirmation at the time of order. Price is ExWorks factory Rockford, Illinois and does not include any applicable sales tax or installation. Up to forty gallons of ISO Grade 32 hydraulic oil is required. The machine is shipped totally wired through the electrical enclosure box. It has been left to the purchaser’s discretion whether to wire direct to a disconnect or to install a cord and plug for mobility.
MegaFab requires Flatbed Trailer(s), with adequate Chains and tarps (to cover full height and width), to assure protection of this equipment when using truck transportation. Please make sure that adequate deck space is allotted for machine and all accessories shipping with order. Upon request, MegaFab will arrange shipping to destination. Freight and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer, and will be invoiced on machine order. Please consult the factory for any questions regarding shipping requirements.
Twelve (12) months, covering parts against defects in materials or workmanship.
Price and specs are subject to change without notice.